Rhino Hotel Kyoto Terms and Conditions
Article 1 Range of application
1. Accommodation agreements and related contracts concluded between the hotel and guests shall be in accordance with the provisions of these agreements, and matters not stipulated in these agreements shall be governed by laws and ordinances or generally established customs.shall be
2. When the Hotel accepts a special contract within the scope of laws and customs, that special contract shall take precedence regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
Article 2 Application for accommodation contract
1. A person who intends to apply for an accommodation contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following items.
(1) Guest name
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3) Accommodation charges (in principle, according to the basic accommodation charges listed in Attached Table 1)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2. In the event that the guest requests to continue staying beyond the number of days specified in item 2 of the preceding paragraph during their stay, the hotel will treat it as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time the request is made.
Article 3 Completion of accommodation contract, etc.
1. The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel accepts the application in the preceding article.However, this does not apply when it is proved that the Hotel did not accept it.
2. When an accommodation contract has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the application fee specified by the hotel up to the basic accommodation fee for the period of stay (3 days if it exceeds 3 days) is paid by the date specified by the hotel.Please pay.
3. The application fee will first be applied to the final accommodation fee to be paid by the guest, and if a situation arises in which the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 apply, the application fee will be applied in the following order: penalty, then compensation., If there is any remaining balance, it will be refunded at the time of payment of charges in accordance with the provisions of Article 12.
4. If the application fee in Article 2 is not paid by the date specified by the hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract will become invalid.However, this is limited to cases where the Hotel has notified the Guest to that effect when specifying the due date for payment of the application fee.
Article 4. Special agreement requiring no application fee payment
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may accept a special contract that does not require the payment of the application fee as stipulated in the same Paragraph after the contract is concluded.
2. When accepting the application for the accommodation contract, if the hotel does not request the payment of the application fee in paragraph 2 of the preceding article, or if the payment date for the application fee is not specified, the special contract in the preceding paragraph shall be accepted.treated as
Article 5 Refusal to conclude an accommodation contract
The hotel may refuse to conclude an accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When the application for accommodation does not comply with these terms and conditions.
(2) When there is no room in the guest room due to full occupancy.
(3) When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease.
(4) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to act against the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals regarding accommodation.
(5) When requested to bear a burden beyond the reasonable range for accommodation.
(6) When accommodation cannot be provided due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
(7) When it falls under the provisions of Article 5 of the Kyoto Prefecture Inns and Hotels Law Enforcement Ordinance.
Article 6 Right to cancel the contract of the guest
1. The guest may cancel the accommodation contract by notifying the hotel.
2. If the hotel cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons for which the guest is responsible (in accordance with the provisions of Article 3, paragraph 2, the hotel will payis requested and the guest cancels the accommodation contract before payment.However, in the case where the Hotel has agreed to a special agreement set forth in Article 4, Paragraph 1, the Hotel shall inform the Guest of the obligation to pay the penalty when the Guest cancels the Accommodation Contract upon accepting the special agreement.Only when
3. When the hotel does not arrive by 10:00 p.m. on the day of accommodation (if the estimated time of arrival is specified in advance, 2 hours after that time) without contacting the hotel.may treat the accommodation contract as having been canceled by the guest.
4. If the cancellation is deemed to have been made pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the failure of the guest to arrive without contacting the hotel shall not be the responsibility of the guest, such as the non-arrival or delay of trains, aircraft, or other public institutions.If you prove that there is, you will not be charged the penalty in paragraph 2.
Article 7 Right to Cancel Contracts of the Hotel
1. The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
- When it is recognized that the Guest may commit acts contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals, or is recognized to have committed such acts.
- When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease.
- When we are asked to bear a burden that exceeds the reasonable range for accommodation.
- When the accommodation cannot be provided due to reasons caused by force majeure such as natural disasters.
- When it falls under the provisions of Article 5 of the Kyoto Prefecture Inns and Hotels Law Enforcement Ordinance.
- When you smoke in bed in the bedroom, mischief with firefighting equipment, or do not comply with the prohibited matters (necessary for fire prevention) of the usage rules established by the hotel.
2. When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the guest will not be charged for accommodation services that have not yet been provided.
Article 8 Accommodation registration
1. Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of their stay.
(1) Guest’s name, age, gender, address, telephone number and occupation
(2) For foreigners, nationality, passport number, pre-hosting address, post-hosting address, copy of passport
(3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
2. When the guest intends to pay the charges in Article 12 by means of traveler’s checks, accommodation coupons, credit cards, etc., which can be substituted for currency, they will be required to present them in advance at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.
Article 9 Guest room hours of use
1. Guests can use the hotel’s guest rooms from 3:00 pm to 12:00 the next morning.However, if you stay consecutively, you can use it all day except for the day of arrival and departure.Also, due to room cleaning, it may not be available for a while.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel may allow the guest to use the guest room outside the hours stipulated in the same paragraph.In this case, the following additional charges will apply.
(1) Until 2:30p.m. 50% of the accommodation fee
(2) After 2:30 p.m. Full amount of accommodation fee
Article 10 Observance of Usage Rules
Guests are required to comply with the rules of use established by the Hotel and posted within the premises of the Hotel.
Article 11 Business hours
1. The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel are as follows, and the detailed business hours of other facilities, etc. will be provided in pamphlets provided, notices displayed in various places, service directories in guest rooms, etc.
(1) Service hours for front desk, cashier, etc.:
① No curfew
② Front service 24 hours
(2) Service hours for restaurants, etc.:
①Cafe & Dining Le Van (2F) TEL 075-316-3550
Please contact the front desk for breakfast and lunch hours.
②Fitness & Spa Rhino (2F) TEL 075-316-1212
10:00a.m.－11:00p.m. (Tuesday to Friday)
10:00a.m.-9:00p.m. (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
(Closed on Mondays)
The museum may be closed during the Obon period and during the year-end and New Year holidays.
③ Mos Burger (1F) TEL 075-313-4155
④ Seven-Eleven (1F) TEL 075-321-1161
Open 24 hours
⑤ Tendan (B1F) TEL 075-321-4129
11:00a.m.-11:00p.m. (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
⑥Suishin (B1F) TEL 075-323-0300
5:00 p.m.－12:00 a.m. (weekdays)
5:00 p.m.-12:00 a.m. (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
(3) Ancillary service facility hours:
① Parking lot 7:00a.m.-11:00p.m.
2. The hours set forth in the preceding paragraph may be changed temporarily due to unavoidable circumstances.In that case, we will notify you in an appropriate manner. Please follow the usage rules established by the hotel and posted in the hotel.
Article 12 Payment of fees
1. The breakdown of the accommodation charges, etc. that the guest should pay is as listed in Appendix 1.
2. Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of departure of the guest or when requested by the hotel, in currency or in alternative methods such as traveler’s checks, accommodation coupons, credit cards, etc. approved by the hotel.I accept.
3. Even if the guest voluntarily does not stay after the hotel has provided the guest room to the guest and it has become available for use, the accommodation fee will be charged.
Article 13 Responsibilities of the Hotel
1. The hotel will compensate for the damages in the event of damages to the guests due to the fulfillment of the accommodation contract and related contracts, and the non-fulfillment of these.
However, this shall not apply when there is no reason attributable to the hotel.
2. Although our hotel has received a fire prevention standard inspection from the fire department, we have taken out the prescribed ryokan liability insurance to deal with the unlikely event of a fire.
3. The hotel’s responsibility for accommodation begins when the guest registers for accommodation at the hotel’s front desk and ends when the guest leaves the room for departure.
Article 14 Handling when the contracted guest room cannot be provided
1. When the hotel cannot provide the contracted guest room to the guest, the hotel shall obtain the guest’s consent and arrange other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as much as possible.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if other accommodations cannot be arranged, the hotel will pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and apply it to the compensation amount.However, if there is no reason attributable to this insurance for the inability to provide the guest room, no compensation fee will be paid.
Article 15 Handling of deposited items
1. In the event that damage such as loss or breakage occurs to the goods, cash, or valuables deposited at the front desk by the guest, the hotel will compensate for the damage, except in the case of force majeure.
2. When the hotel guest intentionally or negligently causes loss, damage, or other damage to items, cash, or valuables brought into the hotel by the guest but not deposited at the front desk.The hotel will compensate for the damage.
Article 16. Storage of guest's luggage or belongings
1. If the guest’s baggage arrives at the hotel prior to their stay, we will take responsibility for keeping it only when the hotel agrees before their arrival, and when the guest checks in at the front desk.hand it over.
2. In the event that the guest’s luggage or belongings are left behind at the hotel after the guest has checked out, and the owner is identified, the hotel will contact the owner andSeek instructions.However, if there is no instruction from the owner or if the owner cannot be identified, we will keep it for 7 days including the date of discovery, and then deliver it to the nearest police station.
3. In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, the hotel’s responsibility for the custody of the guest’s baggage or belongings shall be in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of paragraph 1, and the same in the case of the preceding paragraph.shall comply with the provisions of Article 2.
Article 17 Responsibility for Parking
When the Guest uses the parking lot of the Hotel, regardless of whether the vehicle key has been entrusted to the Hotel, the Hotel only lends the space and is not responsible for the management of the vehicle.However, if damage is caused intentionally or negligently on the part of the Hotel in managing the parking lot, the Hotel shall be responsible for compensation.
Article 18 Responsibilities of guests
In the event that the Hotel suffers damage intentionally or negligently on the part of the Guest, the Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage.
Total amount payable by the guest
(1) Basic accommodation charge/room charge
(2) Service charge
(3) Consumption tax
(4) Accommodation tax
(5) Food and drink and other usage fees
(6) Service charge
(7) Consumption tax
Accommodation fee (per person per night)
Less than 20,000 yen ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・Tax amount: 200 yen
More than 20,000 yen and less than 50,000 yen・・・Tax amount of 500 yen
50,000 yen or more・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・tax amount: 1,000 yen
Appended Table 2 Penalties (related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
date of notification
the day before
6 days ago
7 days ago
General: up to 14 people
Group of 15 people or more
(1) The percentage is the ratio of the penalty to the basic accommodation charge.
(2) If the number of cancellation days is shortened, the cancellation charge for one day (the first day) will be charged regardless of the shortened number of days.
(3) If the contract is canceled for some of the group guests (15 or more), 10% of the number of guests as of 10 days prior to accommodation (if the application is accepted after that date, the date of acceptance).(Fractions are rounded up) No penalty will be charged for the number of people.
Rhino Hotel Kyoto Facility Usage Rules
In order for our guests to have a safe and comfortable stay, we have established the following usage rules based on Article 10 of the accommodation agreement, and we ask for your cooperation.If you do not follow these rules, we will be forced to refuse your stay or use of the hotel facilities in accordance with Articles 7 and 18 of the agreement.In addition, please be aware that you may be held responsible.
1. Matters to be observed for fire prevention
(1) Please do not bring and use firearms, irons, etc. for heating or cooking in the guest room.
(2) Please do not smoke in places that are likely to cause fire (especially inside the bed).
(3) Please do not do anything that may cause a fire.
2. Matters to be observed for security
(1) Please make sure the doors and windows are locked when you leave the room during your stay.
(2) Please lock the door and lock the door when you are in the room or when you are sleeping.When there are visitors, please do not open the door carelessly and check.If you suspect someone is suspicious, please contact the front desk (dial 9) immediately.
(3) Please refrain from meeting visitors in your room.
(4) It is strictly prohibited for anyone other than the registered guest to stay at the hotel.
(5) Cash and other valuables must be deposited at the front desk on the 2nd floor.The Hotel will compensate the Guest for any loss, breakage, or other damage caused intentionally or negligently on the part of the Hotel that has not been deposited at the front desk.
(6) When using the application on the smart TV provided in the guest room, after logging out, please be sure to delete the data yourself and do not retain the login information.In the unlikely event that damage is caused by the leakage of personal information, the hotel will not be held responsible.
3. About payment
(1) Payment shall be made every five days in Japanese currency, traveler’s checks or coupons approved by the Hotel.However, if you exceed 100,000 yen within 5 days or receive a bill from the hotel, please settle the bill at the front desk.
(2) When using the card at a restaurant or bar directly managed by the hotel, please be sure to present your room key or the information card given to you at the front desk upon arrival.
(3) Please note that we may ask for a deposit at the time of arrival due to circumstances.
(4) Please note that we cannot accept payments or exchanges with checks other than traveler’s checks.
(5) Reimbursement for shopping at the hotel shop, train tickets, taxi fares, postage stamps, luggage transportation, etc. will not be accepted.
4. Actions that should be avoided
(1) Please do not bring into the hotel anything that may be a nuisance to other guests.Do not bring dogs, cats, small birds, other animals, flammable or flammable items, items that emit foul odors, or other items that are prohibited by law.
(2) Please do not speak or act in a manner that disturbs public order, acts that disturb the public order, or causes trouble for other guests in the hotel.
(3) Please do not use the facilities and equipment in the hotel for purposes other than those specified.Please do not change the current state of the facilities and equipment.
(4) Please do not use the guest room for purposes other than lodging, such as business activities, without the permission of the hotel.
(5) Please do not distribute advertisements or propaganda materials or sell goods at the hotel without permission.
(6) Please do not leave your belongings in the corridor or lobby.
(7) Please do not use yukata or slippers in hallways, lobbies, or other facilities other than guest rooms.
(9) If the building, fixtures, or other items are damaged, contaminated, or lost due to reasons other than force majeure, you will be required to compensate for the equivalent amount.
(10) Please refrain from smoking (including electronic cigarettes) in non-smoking rooms.If smoking is confirmed, we will charge 50,000 yen as damages.Also, please refrain from smoking in the corridors and lobby.