At Rhino Hotel Kyoto, we are taking the following measures into consideration for the health of our customers and employees so that our customers can stay with peace of relief.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Non-contact type automatic thermometer and alcohol hand sanitizer
SHARP’s latest high-performance plasma cluster is installed in hallways on each floor*
Foot signs for keeping social distance
Foot signs are there for controlling the walking way of customers
Install a CO2 concentration measuring device and keep the concentration below 1000ppm
We regularly open and close windows and doors for ventilation
Alcohol hand sanitizers are placed
* It can release high-concentration plasma clusters and inactivate viruses floating in the air and it is effective for droplet infections that cannot be treated by alcohol.
Avoid the 3 Cs
- Foot sign for keeping social distance
- Splash prevention curtain installed at the reception
- Frequent ventilation of the reception, back office, and common areas
- 24-hour ventilation in guest room corridors
- Installation of air CO2 concentration measuring devices at the reception, back office, restaurant, and fitness
- All guest rooms are equipped with humidifying air purifiers (products with specifications that generate Plasmacluster ions that suppress the action of airborne and adhering viruses).
- Ventilation during cleaning of each guest room
Prevention of spread of infection
- A contactless automatic thermometer and hand sanitizer are installed at the reception.
- High-performance air purifiers installed in two corridors on each floor
- Disinfection of doorknobs, elevator buttons, etc. in common areas
- Disinfection of guest room switches, doorknobs, remote controls, telephones and desks
- Frequent disinfection around the reception and back office
- Alcohol disinfectants are installed in various places in the building, such as the corridors of each floor and the entrance to the shared toilets.
- Suspension of use of air towels installed in shared toilets
Employee physical condition management
- Temperature measurement and record management when coming to work
- Obligation to wear a face mask
- Frequent hand disinfection and hand washing and gargling
Requests to our guests
- If you have a fever, cough, or feel unwell during your stay, please let the reception staff know.
- Please cooperate with temperature measurement and hand disinfection upon check-in.