Rhino Hotel Kyoto pays close attention to the protection of personal information.
On this site, there are opportunities to receive personal information from customers such as online reservations, Rhino’s Club membership, accommodation inquiries, campaigns, questionnaires, etc. We believe that protecting such personal information is an important social responsibility for Rhino Hotel Kyoto. We are here.
What is personal information
Refers to information that can identify an individual customer or information that is specific to an individual customer, such as address, name, age, telephone number, and e-mail address that Rhino Hotel Kyoto receives from customers through this site.
Collection of personal information
When Rhino Hotel Kyoto collects personal information from customers through this site, the purpose will be clearly stated in advance and this will be done to the extent necessary. If you do not wish to provide your personal information to Rhino Hotel Kyoto, you may refuse to provide it at your own discretion. However, in this case, you may not be able to use services that require personal information on this site.
Use of personal information
Personal information provided by customers will be used within the scope of the purpose specified to the customer. If it becomes necessary to use the customer’s personal information beyond the scope of the purpose, we will inform the customer of the purpose of use in advance. If you do not agree, you may refuse such use at your own discretion.
Non-disclosure of personal information to third parties
Rhino Hotel Kyoto will not disclose, transfer, or lend personal information provided by customers on this site to third parties. However, this does not apply if any of the following apply.
- With your consent.
- When it is deemed necessary to disclose personal information to affiliated companies or agents of Rhino Hotel Kyoto in order to respond to customer inquiries.
- When it is necessary to disclose to a subcontractor or cooperating company that has signed a non-disclosure agreement in advance in order to carry out the purpose of collection specified to the customer.
- If the information has been processed into a state in which individual customers cannot be identified as statistical data.
- When there is an imminent danger to human life, body, property, etc. and there is an urgent need.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by law.
Inquiry, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If there are any important changes, we will notify you in an easy-to-understand manner on this site.